How to Set up Twitter for Audio Tweets on CelleCast
Whether you want your words to be heard by one of our great talk radio partners for possible air-play, or just want your words to be on the record with the world at large, audio-tweets are the way to do it.
All you need is a Twitter account and a profile here on CelleCast with your twitter info included.
You need to login or register to create an account here on CelleCast. Then you enter in your twitter info so your Talkbacks post as audio tweets. If you don't have twitter set up with us, then your talkbacks post to the CelleCast Twitter page.
Here is all it takes to have a great profile in 10 minutes:
- register with the phone number of the cell you'll use to listen and talkback with
- create a bio telling people your general inauguration agenda (import option coming soon)
- upload a picture or two
- put your twitter login info into preferences (important)
- choose a twitter message format
- make sure your profile is set to be public
- trick it out with poll questions, interests, etc.
That's all there is to it!
If you want to be a Field Reporter...
If you are on staff with a particular CelleCast program partner, or close enough to be trusted by them, you can also become a field reporter to the show, using the talkback tool from your phone to create new program episodes on the fly.
Yes, you will be a citizen field reporter, reporting on the things you hear, see and feel. This can create a twitter storm as others can do a talkback to your episode that gets a common tag, etc.
Interested? Here is what we need you to do to audition:
- leave a Talkback for the show, expressing your interest in becoming a field reporter
- make sure your profile has a valid email address, so the show producer can confer with you about their guidelines.
- once you are approved, your account will be tied to the program, opening up a new option.
- then, call back into the show's cellecast like you normally do.
- press three to start a new talkback
- to make the new talkback an episode, DO NOT press 3 at the confirmation stage.
- PRESS 6 INSTEAD AND CONFIRM, AND IT GOES LIVE AS THE LATEST REPORT, with a link to your profile